Hello lovelies! I’ve been hearing from the wedding fashion industry that this summer is going to be the summer of yellow and peach lehengas, and I for one couldn’t be happier to see these shades go mainstream. It reminds me of a friend at college who had a peachy orange dress, and every time she wore it, she noticed how everyone smiled at her – literally, these are colours that make you smile. Which is the best mood to put your guests in, right? If you’re having a summer wedding- try incorporating these summery shades in your trousseau. So soft and pretty! I thought I would round up my favourite peach lehenga collection just for you – you’ll see how versatile this color is. And of course, even if you’re not planning a full on peach colour scheme, I’m sure you will love some of the combinations below, especially when it looks as gorgeous as these do.
1. Peach and Gold Lehenga with intricate embroidery by Meera Muzzafar Ali
2. Ivory and Peach Lehenga by Sabyasachi
3. Falguni and Shane Peacock- Peachy Pink Lehenga
4. Dia Mirza’s stunning peachy pink lehenga with gold work by Shantanu and Nikhil.
5. Love this color combination- Emerald Green and Salmon Pink! Unusual and bespoke lehenga with gold resham work
6. I’ve featured this Tarun Tahiliani lehenga in a post I wrote a couple of years back. And till date, it remains one of my most loved pieces! Multicolor lehenga with a peach base, teamed with gold and emeralds!
7. Again, a celebrity wedding lehenga by Sabya. Aamna Sharif looks resplendent in this bright peach and red lehenga with polki jewels.
8. Another stunning creation by Tarun Tahiliani!!!
9. Gold sequins just do it for me! and with a peach base – swoonage!!!
10. Tulsi Kumar looked ethereal in this gorgeous peach gown with hand woven embroidery.
So in this post I pulled together 10 of my absolute favourite peach lehengas– so much feminine goodness! Which one’s your favourite?