If you’re having a summer wedding, make sure it is as fun and unique as the two of you! Here are some unconventional ideas to make your event cheerful and one that is bursting with style.
1. If it’s too hot outside, have a stylish indoor High Tea with artfully done flower work , pinwheels and petit desserts on the table.
2. Use colourful umbrellas as props for a tropical sunny wedding feel (bring the outdoor mood to your indoor venue!)
Incorporating candy sorbet coloured umbrellas and pretty parasols in your wedding decor is an inexpensive way of making a grand statement.
3. Throw a pool party
Lately, we have arranged many pool parties for our clients and are of the opinion that it is the best way to beat the heat while partying hard with close friends and family!
4. Serve mango lassi or chocolate milk in traditional glass bottles to your baraatis
5. Keep a self-serve drinks bucket or set up a popsicle stand for an outdoor summer wedding
Colourful popsicles or golas or masala lemonade in a self serve drinks bucket will look cool, add a pop of colour and also go down well with your guests.
6. Pose in the sun with an ultra-chic lace parasol…nothing can be as gorge!
If your wedding is outdoors, you could opt for a lacy parasol or a regular over sized umbrella with pretty embellishments and talk with your wedding photographer about how to use your parasol as a prop on your wedding day so you can achieve beautiful results like these.
7. Colour code any one of your pre-wedding functions with bold & bright summer hues
8. Do not forget to treat your guests to summer fruits, but in style!
For example, take inspiration from these fruit filled waffle cones.
9. Treat your guests to bright summery shakes and colourful tropical drinks at the bar
India is the land of tropical fruits and summer indulgence, take full advantage!
10. Colourful handheld fans can be uber –chic props at summer weddings
Pack a punch with any of these simple summer ideas and make a personal style statement at your wedding!